Maruti Suzuki introduced the Dzire Regal Celebration edition in India. The limited edition is launched to celebrate the fifth anniversary of Dzire. The car comes with new features on exterior and interiors only and offers more equipment. There are no changes under the hood.
The Dzire Regal is offered on the VXi trim which is powered by 1.2 petrol VVT engine.
Features on the Dzire Regal
- Chrome body side graphics with Regal Insignia
- Silver coloured signature front upper & lower grille and fog lamps
- Silver painted outer rear view mirror
- Reverse parking sensor with digital display
- Body coloured mud flaps
- New Blue colour option
- Full leather steering wheel cover
- Luxurious embroidered art leather sear covers
- Integrated advanced audio system with tweeters and audio volume control (available on ZXi)
- Wooden finish interior door armrest
- Stainless steel door sill guards
- Art leather cushions
- Beige floor mats
- Premium car perfume
The Dzire Regal is priced at Rs. 5.6 lakhs ex-showroom Mumbai and will go on sale very soon across Inida. The features seem to be cosmetic and can be added at the dealer level also.
Image Source: Autocar India