Mahidra Verito facelift caught testing again
Mahindra is readying the Verito facelift and the launch is expected in a couple of months. Mahindra which is the leader in the utility segment have not tasted success in the sedan segment. However the company is trying hard and plans to give the sedan a mild facelift in the coming days.
The Verito was recently spotted testing and the new pics give a more clear picture of the sedan which not a great looker when compared to competition.
So what can we expect from the Refreshed Verito?
- New Headlights with indicator on the top of the headlight
- New Bumper with horizontal blades instead of the mesh at the bottom
- New front grille with mesh at the back
- Tweaked Tail Lamps
- Number plate in now on the boot door and not in the bumper
- Overall there is now much of a change but the refresh
- A dose of chrome and new interiors could also make it in the Verito. In terms of mechanicals there are no much changes expected.
The Verito will continue to be powered by a 1.4 Petrol Multi Point Fuel Injection (MPFI) engine and 1.5 Diesel Common Rail Direct Fuel Injection (CRDI) engine. The diesel variant offers ARAI certified diesel mileage of 21.03 kmpl.
The Verito has the widest backseat in its class and Bootspace with a capacity of 510 litres, the largest in its category. In terms of safety the car is equipped with ABS with EBD, SRS airbag, Side impact beams and Anti-theft Engine immobilizer.
Image Source: Team BHP